Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Alex Rider series.
- #1: Stormbreaker (Alex Rider #1) (Paperback): $8.99
- #2: Point Blank (Alex Rider #2) (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: Skeleton Key (Alex Rider #3) (Paperback): $8.99
- #4: Eagle Strike (Alex Rider #4) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: Ark Angel (Alex Rider #6) (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Snakehead (Alex Rider #7) (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: Crocodile Tears (Alex Rider #8) (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: Scorpia Rising (Alex Rider #9) (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: Russian Roulette: The Story of an Assassin (Alex Rider #10) (Paperback): $8.99
- #11: Never Say Die (Alex Rider #11) (Paperback): $8.99
Alex Rider will soon be a star in his very own TV series!
Alex Rider is an orphan turned teen superspy who's saving the world one mission at a time—from #1 New York Times bestselling author!
Alex Rider, teen spy, has always been told he is the spitting image of the father he never knew. But when Alex learns that his father may have been an assassin for the most lethal and powerful terrorist organization in the world, Scorpia, his world shatters. Now Scorpia wants Alex on their side, and Alex no longer has the strength to fight them. That is, until he learns of Scorpia’s latest plot: an operation known only as “Invisible Sword” that will result in the death of thousands of people. Can Alex prevent the slaughter, or will Scorpia prove once and for all that the terror will not be stopped?
From the author of Magpie Murders and Moriarty.
About the Author
Anthony Horowitz (anthonyhorowitz.com) is a world-renowned screenwriter for film and television, having received multiple awards. And he is, of course, the author of the #1 New York Times bestselling Alex Rider novels, which have become bestsellers the world over, spawned a major motion picture, and a line of graphic novels. A master of the spy thriller, Anthony is the only writer authorized by both the Arthur Conan Doyle and Ian Fleming Estates to write original Sherlock Holmes and James Bond novels, respectively. Anthony lives with his wife in London, England; they are parents to two grown boys. Follow Anthony on Twitter @AnthonyHorowitz.