Other Books in Series
- #1: The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest (Medieval Fairy Tale Romance #1) (Compact Disc): $26.99
- #2: The Beautiful Pretender (Medieval Fairy Tale Romance #2) (Compact Disc): $19.99
- #3: The Fairest Beauty (Fairy Tale Romance #3) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #4: The Captive Maiden (Fairy Tale Romance #4) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #5: The Princess Spy (Fairy Tale Romance #5) (Compact Disc): $39.99
A daring rescue. A difficult choice.
Sophie desperately wants to get away from her stepmother's jealousy, and believes escape is her only chance to be happy. Then a young man named Gabe arrives from Hagenheim Castle, claiming she is betrothed to his older brother, and everything twists upside down. This could be Sophie's one chance at freedom--but can she trust another person to keep her safe?
Gabe defied his parents Rose and Wilhelm by going to find Sophie, and now he believes they had a right to worry: the girl's inner and outer beauty has enchanted him. Though romance is impossible--she is his brother's future wife, and Gabe himself is betrothed to someone else--he promises himself he will see the mission through, no matter what.
When the pair flee to the Cottage of the Seven, they find help--but also find their feelings for each other have grown. Now both must not only protect each other from the dangers around them--they must also protect their hearts.
About the Author
Melanie Dickerson is the author of The Healer's Apprentice, a Christy Award finalist and winner of the National Reader's Choice Award for Best First Book. Melanie earned a bachelor's degree in special education from the University of Alabama and has been a teacher and a missionary. She lives with her husband and two daughters in Huntsville, Alabama. Visit her on line at melaniedickerson.com, Facebook: MelanieDickersonBooks, and Twitter @melanieauthor.