Murder in the Mystery Suite (A Book Retreat Mystery #1) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the A Book Retreat Mystery series.
- #2: Murder in the Paperback Parlor (A Book Retreat Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Murder in the Secret Garden (A Book Retreat Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Murder in the Locked Library (A Book Retreat Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Murder in the Reading Room (A Book Retreat Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Murder in the Storybook Cottage (A Book Retreat Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Murder in the Cookbook Nook: A Southern Culinary Cozy Mystery for Book Lovers (A Book Retreat Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Murder on the Poet's Walk: A Book Lover's Southern Cozy Mystery (A Book Retreat Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Murder in the Book Lover’s Loft (A Book Retreat Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
Someone resorts to murder and mayhem in the first mystery in the New York Times bestselling Book Retreat series...
Tucked away in the rolling hills of rural western Virginia is the storybook resort of Storyton Hall, catering to book lovers who want to get away from it all. To increase her number of bookings, resort manager Jane Steward has decided to host a Murder and Mayhem week so that fans of the mystery genre can gather together for some role-playing and fantasy crime solving.
But when the winner of the scavenger hunt, Felix Hampden, is found dead in the Mystery Suite, and the valuable book he won as his prize is missing, Jane realizes one of her guests is an actual murderer. Amid a resort full of fake detectives, Jane is bound and determined to find a real-life killer. There’s no room for error as Jane tries to unlock this mystery before another vacancy opens up…
About the Author
Ellery Adams is the author of three New York Times bestselling series, including the Book Retreat Mysteries, the Books by the Bay Mysteries, and the Charmed Pie Shoppe Mysteries. Ms. Adams has held many jobs, including caterer, retail clerk, car salesperson, teacher, tutor, and tech writer, all while penning poems, children’s books, and novels. She writes and creates culinary delights from her home in central Virginia.
Praise for the New York Times Bestselling Book Retreat Mysteries
“[A] suspenseful and compelling read.”—Kings River Life Magazine
“[A] delight...An idyllic mansion in a quaint village complete with secret passages and books, books, and more books—what could make for a more ideal setting for a cozy murder?...Ellery Adams spins a fine tale full of jealously, love, greed, aspirations, and poison...Highly recommended.”—Open Book Society
“Adams...combines clever clues, a smart and courageous heroine and an interesting setting in a whodunit that will inspire readers to make further visits to Storyton Hall.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch
“Adams makes Storyton Hall come to life…Readers will relish the way [she] weaves together books, mystery, and fantasy.”—Fresh Fiction