Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the The Bailey School Kids series.
- #2: Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #2) (Paperback): $4.99
- #12: The Bailey School Kids #12: Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers: Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers (Paperback): $4.99
- #23: Angels Don't Know Karate (Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #23) (Paperback): $4.99
- #26: Mermaids Don't Run Track (Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #26) (Paperback): $4.99
- #28: The Bailey School Kids #28: Unicorns Don't Give Sleigh Rides: Unicorns Don't Give Sleigh Rides (Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #28) (Paperback): $4.99
- #50: The Bailey School Kids #50: The Abominable Snowman Doesn't Roast Marshmallows: The Abominable Snowman Doesn't Roast Marshmallows (Mass Market): $4.99
The hugely popular early chapter book series re-emerges with a new look! Brand-new eye-catching cover art brings a modern feel to this classic monster series for young readers.The kids in the third grade at Bailey Elementary are so hard to handle that all of their teachers have quit. But their new teacher, Mrs. Jeepers, is different to say the least. She's just moved from the Transylvanian Alps and she seems to have some strange powers that help her deal with these mischief-makers. Her methods may be a little unconventional, but, then again, Mrs. Jeepers may be just what the Bailey School kids need.
About the Author
Debbie Dadey grew up in Kentucky and now lives in a log cabin in Tennessee with her husband and a greyhound rescue. Her three adult children continue to inspire her. A former first grade teacher and school librarian, she is the author and coauthor of 179 books, including the Adventures of the Bailey School Kids series. Her newest series, Mermaid Tales, is a multicultural series from Simon and Schuster. She also coauthored Writing for Kids: The Ultimate Guide with Marcia Thornton Jones.
Marcia Thornton Jones is an award-winning author who has published 131 books for children, including the Adventures of the Bailey School Kids series, Woodford Brave, Ratfink, and Champ. Marcia lives with her husband, Steve, and two cats in Lexington, Kentucky, where she continues to write, mentor writers, and teach writing classes. She is the coordinator of the Carnegie Center Author Academy, an intensive one-on-one writing program for adult writers working toward publication.