Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (I Survived #1) (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (Prebound): $17.25
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (I Survived #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001: A Graphic Novel (I Survived Graphic Novel #4) (I Survived Graphix #4) (Paperback): $10.99
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (Prebound): $17.25
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Prebound): $17.25
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (I Survived #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (I Survived #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, AD 79 (I Survived #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 (I Survived #11) (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (I Survived #12) (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (Prebound): $17.25
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Prebound): $16.25
- #16: I Survived the Children’s Blizzard, 1888 (I Survived #16) (Paperback): $4.99
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (I Survived #17) (Paperback): $4.99
- #18: I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (I Survived #18) (Paperback): $4.99
- #19: I Survived The Great Molasses Flood, 1919 (I Survived #19) (Paperback): $5.99
- #20: I Survived the California Wildfires, 2018 (I Survived #20) (Paperback): $5.99
- #21: I Survived the Galveston Hurricane, 1900 (I Survived #21) (Paperback): $5.99
The disaster felt around the world . . .
Visiting his dad's hometown in Japan four months after his father's death would be hard enough for Ben. But one morning the pain turns to fear: first, a massive earthquake rocks the quiet coastal village, nearly toppling his uncle's house. Then the ocean waters rise and Ben and his family are swept away-and pulled apart-by a terrible tsunami.
Now Ben is alone, stranded in a strange country a million miles from home. Can he fight hard enough to survive one of the most epic disasters of all time?
About the Author
Lauren Tarshis is the editor of Scholastic's Storyworks magazine and group editorial director for language arts for Scholastic classroom magazines, in addition to being the author of the I Survived series and the critically acclaimed novels Emma-Jean Lazarus Fell Out of a Tree and Emma-Jean Lazarus Fell in Love. She lives in Westport, Connecticut, and can be found online at www.laurentarshis.com.