Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Narwhal and Jelly Book series.
- #1: Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea! (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #1) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #2: Super Narwhal and Jelly Jolt (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #2) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #3: Peanut Butter and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #3) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #4: Narwhal's Otter Friend (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #4) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #5: Happy Narwhalidays (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #5) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #6: Narwhal's School of Awesomeness (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #6) (Hardcover): $12.99
In the hilarious seventh book of this blockbuster graphic novel series, Narwhal wishes to see a unicorn — and actually becomes one!
When Jelly wonders what a unicorn is, Narwhal explains that they’re pretty much narwhals of the land (!) — and then gets carried away with a grand plan to see one. With the help of Star, Narwhal’s wish comes true in the wildest, weirdest way: Narwhal gets some land legs and takes their first step ashore. After some wibble-wobbling and a bit of practice, Narwhal is soon galloping along in search of unicorns, though Jelly is a little land sick. Before they know it, Star has the duo blasting off to a magical planet where everyone is a unicorn! But Jelly's out-of-this-world adventure makes him feel out of his comfort zone, and he wishes he were at home . . . can Narwhal cheer Jelly up and also party down with their new unicorn pals?
About the Author
BEN CLANTON is the New York Times bestselling author and illustrator of the Narwhal and Jelly series whose picture books include Mo's Mustache; Vote for Me!; Rot, the Cutest in the World!; Boo Who?; It Came in the Mail; Something Extraordinary and Rex Wrecks It!. He lives with his wife and kids in Seattle, Washington.