On Our Shelves Now or Recently
Other Books in Series
- #1: Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Timmy Failure: Now Look What You've Done (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Timmy Failure: We Meet Again (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Timmy Failure: Sanitized for Your Protection (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: Timmy Failure: The Book You're Not Supposed to Have (Hardcover): $15.99
- #6: Timmy Failure: The Cat Stole My Pants (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Timmy Failure: It's the End When I Say It's the End (Hardcover): $14.99
The prequel to the New York Times best-selling series that's now a movie on Disney+!
Timmy Failure is not just any detective—he is the greatest detective in his town, perhaps the nation. He is so famous that there have been seven books written about his life. Plus a movie. And so he has agreed to provide the world with his extraordinary origin story, as dictated to his biographer and best friend, Charles “Rollo” Tookus.
New York Times best-selling author Stephan Pastis is back with the hilariously heartwarming tale of how it all started for our favorite clueless detective—including how he got that red scarf!
About the Author
Stephan Pastis is the creator of the New York Times best-selling Timmy Failure series, as well as Pearls Before Swine, an acclaimed comic strip that appears in more than seven hundred newspapers. He lives in northern California. Follow him on Twitter @stephanpastis.
"Will have readers in stitches."—Lincoln Pierce, creator of the Big Nate series
"Seldom has failure been so likable--or so funny."—The Wall Street Journal
"Timmy is a terrible sleuth."—Publishers Weekly
"Timmy Failure is a winner!"—Jeff Kinney, author of Diary of a Wimpy Kid