Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Charlie & Mouse series.
- #1: Charlie & Mouse: Book 1 (Classic Children’s Book, Illustrated Books for Children) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #2: Charlie & Mouse & Grumpy: Book 2 (Beginner Chapter Books, Charlie and Mouse Book Series) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Charlie & Mouse Outdoors: Book 4 (Classic Children's Book, Beginning Chapter Book, Illustrated Books for Children) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Charlie & Mouse Lost and Found: Book 5 (Hardcover): $14.99
Heartwarming follow-up to the award-winning beginning chapter book Charlie & Mouse
This funny story teaches the importance of family, humor, and a big heart : In this follow-up to Laurel Snyder's award-winning beginning chapter book Charlie & Mouse, the two brothers prepare to celebrate one very special birthday: their mom's! Follow along as they choose the best pancakes, hunt for presents, decorate with snakes, and more. Things don't go exactly as planned . . . but with plenty of humor and heart, Charlie and Mouse prove that sometimes when things aren't perfect, what they turn out to be is even better.
- Perfect chapter book and first book series for early readers
- Relatable characters and story line
- Author Laurel Snyder and illustrator Emily Hughes are the creators of the award-winning beginning chapter book Charlie & Mouse
Funny story teaches the importance of family, humor, and a big heart with the lovable Charlie and Mouse.
- Family read aloud book
- Books for kids ages 5-8
- Elementary school chapter books
- Books for grades 1-4
About the Author
Laurel Snyder is the author of many books for children. She lives and writes in Atlanta, Georgia.
Emily Hughes is an illustrator (and sometimes writer) who lives in windy Brighton, England, while thinking fondly of her hometown in Hilo, Hawaii.