Not in stock but may be ordered. Subject to Publisher Availability.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the A Tourist Trap Mystery series.
- #1: Guidebook to Murder (A Tourist Trap Mystery #1) (Paperback): $16.95
- #2: Mission to Murder (A Tourist Trap Mystery #2) (Paperback): $16.95
- #3: If the Shoe Kills (A Tourist Trap Mystery #3) (Paperback): $16.95
- #4: Dressed To Kill (A Tourist Trap Mystery #4) (Paperback): $16.95
- #5: Killer Run (A Tourist Trap Mystery #5) (Paperback): $16.95
- #6: Murder on Wheels (A Tourist Trap Mystery #6) (Paperback): $16.95
- #7: Tea Cups and Carnage (A Tourist Trap Mystery #7) (Paperback): $16.95
- #8: Hospitality and Homicide (A Tourist Trap Mystery #8) (Paperback): $16.95
- #9: Killer Party (A Tourist Trap Mystery #9) (Paperback): $16.95
- #10: Memories and Murder (A Tourist Trap Mystery #10) (Paperback): $16.95
- #11: Murder in Waiting (A Tourist Trap Mystery #11) (Paperback): $16.95
- #12: Picture Perfect Frame (A Tourist Trap Mystery #12) (Paperback): $16.95
- #13: Wedding Bell Blues (A Tourist Trap Mystery #13) (Paperback): $16.95
- #14: A Vacation to Die For (A Tourist Trap Mystery #14) (Paperback): $16.95
- #16: Olive You to Death (A Tourist Trap Mystery #16) (Paperback): $16.95
In the latest Tourist Trap Mystery by New York Times bestselling author Lynn Cahoon, series sleuth Jill Gardner is trying to drum up business for Coffee, Books, and More—but a killer has other ideas . . .
With the Moonstone Beach Festival coming up, Jill is touching base with her fellow small business owners to make it as successful as possible. It’s frustrating when Darla, the owner of South Cove Winery, is late to a big meeting, but they manage to get the discussion rolling about the kite flying event and the big Battle of the Bands—which Darla’s musician boyfriend is hoping will be his big break. And Jill, of course, will be there with her food truck, hoping for a financial boost after a slow spring.
But amid the fun in the California sun, someone will soon be planning a funeral instead of a festival—and Jill and her detective fiancé will have to find out who ruined the Moonstone Beach mood with murder . . .
About the Author
Lynn Cahoon is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Kitchen Witch Mysteries, the Cat Latimer Mystery series, the Tourist Trap Mysteries, the Farm-to-Fork series, and the Survivors' Book Club Mystery series. Originally from Idaho, she grew up living the small-town life she now loves to feature in her novels. A member of Sisters in Crime, Mystery Writers of America, and International Thriller Writers, she lives with her husband and two fur babies in a small historic town on the banks of the Mississippi River. Visit her at LynnCahoon.com.
Praise for Lynn Cahoon
“This follow-up to the charming series debut further fleshes out the supernatural world of Magic Springs…I was also intrigued by the introduction of new characters (and ghosts!) who I’m sure will make for some great storytelling in future installments.” —Criminal Element on Two Wicked Desserts
“There is room for Magic Springs and the people who inhabit it to grow and prosper.” —Reviewing the Evidence on Two Wicked Desserts
“A witchy cooking cozy for fans of the supernatural and good eating.” —Kirkus Reviews on One Poison Pie
“Deliciously blends charm and magic with a dash of mystery and a sprinkle of romance.” —Daryl Wood Gerber, Agatha Award-winning author on One Poison Pie
“A nice combination of mystery, a little romance, an interesting setting, and even a dash of magic.” —Mystery Scene Magazine on One Poison Pie
“[A] satisfying paranormal culinary cozy.” —Criminal Element on One Poison Pie