The Lemonade War (Prebound)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Lemonade War (The Lemonade War Series #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Lemonade Crime (The Lemonade War Series #2) (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: The Bell Bandit (The Lemonade War Series #3) (Paperback): $8.99
- #4: The Candy Smash (The Lemonade War Series #4) (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: The Magic Trap (The Lemonade War Series #5) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: The Bridge Battle (The Lemonade War Series #6) (Hardcover): $17.99
"For a full hour, he poured lemonade. The world is a thirsty place, he thought as he nearly emptied his fourth pitcher of the day." And I am the Lemonade King.
Fourth-grader Evan Treski is people-smart. He's good at talking with people, even grownups. His younger sister, Jessie, on the other hand, is math-smart, but not especially good with people. So when the siblings lemonade stand war begins, there really is no telling who will win or even if their fight will ever end. Brimming with savvy marketing tips for making money at any business, definitions of business terms, charts, diagrams, and even math problems, this fresh, funny, emotionally charged novel subtly explores how arguments can escalate beyond anyone's intent.
Awards: 2009 Rhode Island Children's Book Award, 2007 New York Public Library 100 Titles for Reading and Sharing, North Carolina Children's Book Award 2011, 2011 Nutmeg Award (Connecticut)
Check out www.lemonadewar.com for more information on The Lemonade War Series, including sequels "The Lemonade Crime, The Bell Bandit, "and "The Candy Smash.