Before the activity:
- At the bottom of this page, you will find a file with images of characters from In a Spooky Haunted House. Print a copy of this file and have that and a blank piece of paper ready. For best results, print on cardstock!
- Alternatively, when you order the book below, we will include these materials with your order.
During the activity:
- Joel will show you how to fold and cut the blank sheet into pop-up forms.
- You'll glue the cut-out characters onto the pop-up forms.
After the activity:
- You can add your own decorations to the card.
Order your copy below:
Go on a haunted Halloween adventure through a spooky house in this spine-tingling, sturdy pop-up book!
Welcome to our Haunted House!
It’s creepy and it’s ghostly.
If you don’t want to lose your way
You’ll need to follow closely.
Welcome to a kid-friendly pop-up book that’s perfect for tiny trick-or-treaters.