Some HABA toys may accrue additional shipping costs based on their size and weight. An associate will contact you if this should be the case.
This is an additional ball to send around the Kullerbu tracks. The ball is filled with water, and smaller plastic balls inside, creating a fun effect as the ball flies around the tracks. Age: 2 - 6 YearsWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. Made in: China
There is always much to do on the construction site. Who wants to help the busy builders? This clutching puzzle lets even the smallest child place and arrange, piece by piece, into the puzzle frame, assisted by the large, easy to grasp knobs. Includes 4 shapes with easy to grasp knobs and puzzle board. Dimensions: 12" x 4". Material: plywood. Age: 1 - 2 Years. Made in: China
Age: 3 - 6 Years. Number of Players: 1-8 Players. Playing Time: 10 - 15 Minutes. The four fruit-trees are full of fruit. The apples, pears, cherries and plums are ripe and have to be picked quickly, because the crafty raven is eager to pinch some tidbits. This classic game celebrates it's 30th birthday in 2016. More than 2.5 million copies sold. Dr. Toys Best Classic Toys Award Winner!
- The children try to pick the fruit from the trees before the raven can steal them. If the players succeed in gathering all the fruit before the raven jigsaw in the middle is finished, they all win the game!
- If the raven jigsaw is complete before all the fruit has been picked, the children lose together to the quick raven.Contents: 10 apples, 10 pears, 10 pairs of cherries, 10 plums, 4 baskets, 1 raven jigsaw (9 pieces), 1 color die with symbols, 1 game board. Made in: Germany. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- This glider flies through the air with ease. Made from premium foam and plastic, it will handle the rugged outdoors.
- Endless aviation fun! Simply hold the aircraft’s shaft between thumb and pointer, take a running start and toss it into the air and watch it fly elegantly and speedily through the air!
- Easy to assemble and glue in just a few steps.
- Outstanding aerodynamics, made of premium quality, robust styrofoam
- Dimensions when assembled: 19“ L x 19“ W.
- Made in: China.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Age: 5 - 10 Years
This Kullerbu starter set features an awesome construction site section. The wheel loader vehicle has a momentum motor and features a bucket with 2 tipping positions so it can either carry or push ball "Ben" up or down the track, drop him into the construction site where he rolls down into the waiting bed of the free-wheeling dump truck!
- Insert, click, done assembling a play world could hardly be easier. Nothing can easily shake the Kullerbu tracks even when the overly eager little master track builder accidentally bumps into them. The ramps, straight tracks, and curves have a hole on their lower side, into which the pins of the connecting elements snap snugly into place.
- Kullerbu is the perfect combination of wood and plastic parts and highlights the advantages of each material making this sturdy play system from HABA one that will last for your child's entire childhood - and beyond. Thanks to its large parts, which cant be swallowed (ball diameter: 1 3/4 inches), they ensure playing fun for children from two years of age.
- Kullerbu is also attractive and exciting for older children because the possibilities for expansion are endless! This stimulates creativity and imagination and encourages children to experiment.
Includes: 1 construction site effect, 1 traffic sign, 3 universal steep curves, 1 straight track, 1 exit ramp, 1 ball Builder Ben, 1 ball building rubble, 1 free-wheeling dump truck with movable bed, 1 wheel loader with momentum motor and 2 connecting elements. Age: 2 - 6 Years. Made in: Germany
Explore the fun! The Terra Kids Beaker Magnifier is perfect for your little outdoor explorer! This plastic jar has a lid with two magnifying glasses so your child can take a closer look at whatever he or she finds. Encourage exploration and curiosity with this great item. Comes with a plastic spider to jump start the fun! Age: 5 - 10 Years. Made in: China
Chomp Champ Bunny with it's enchanting embroidered facial features is sure to be a steady companion for baby long after the Easter basket is put away. Teething babies will instinctively reach out to grasp, explore and teethe on this adorable versatile toy, helping to relax their chewing muscles. The long ears are made from crackly foil that makes a delightful crinkling noise adding another level to the sensory stimulation.
- small size and lightweight design make this perfect for tiny hands from birth and up without any worries of them hurting themselves as they gain muscle control.
- dimpled plastic teething ring relaxes the chewing muscles and helps with teething
- easy to clean. Machine washable on cold/delicate (do not tumble dry).
- Measures 3.5"W x 6.5" H
- Age: 6 - 18 Months
Materials: Polyester and Plastic (free from BPA, PVC and Phthalates) Made in: China
Is it a dragon or a monster? Your child can decide! Whether it is making up their own stories or re-enacting fairy tales - there are all sorts of ways to delve into the world of fantasy with this Glove Puppet. But watch out, he has a huge appetite! Measures 15.75". Age: 3 Years and Up. Made in: China
In the Valley of the Vikings, the annual barrel bowling contest is taking place. Now courage, skill and risk-taking are required so that the players use the ball to knock down the right barrels, and cleverly position their Vikings on the dock. But the player who ventures too far and is first to fall in the water goes away empty-handed. The player who captures the most gold coins wins! With immersive game board, four 3D Viking ships and 24 gold coins this game brings excitement right through to the very end! Number of Players: 2-4 Players. Playing Time: 15 - 20 Minutes. Age: 6 - 9 Years
Contents: 1 large Viking Valley game board (to be pieced together from 7 parts), 8 Viking flags, 4 Viking tokens, 1 cardboard bat, 4 ships (each to be assembled from 4 cardboard sections), 1 bowling ball, 24 gold coins, 4 wooden barrels, 1 rulebook. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. Made in: Germany
Finally! After a long boat trip, the treasure hunters have reached the island of Karuba and can go on the hunt for hidden treasures. Who will lead their expedition team along the smartest route through the jungle trails, pay attention to the other players and keep an eye out for gold and crystals along the way? The most important thing is to start running in time! Hurry up and be the first to reach the temples to collect the most valuable treasures. But be careful! Many paths have dead ends- so you need to be patient and attentive in order to discover the best way through the jungle. The expedition team with the most valuable treasures wins the game.
- An addictive tile-based puzzle game that's simple to learn, while giving the player plenty of important decisions to make along the way.
- Premise: A team of adventurers gets dropped off on the beach of a mysterious island and set off through the jungle to hunt for treasure, their ultimate goal being to ransack ancient temples.
- Lay your tiles on a grid to form paths in a fast-paced strategy game, racing against other players to snag the loot first. The faster you are, the more points you earn. Every game plays differently!
- Karuba has won a "Major Fun" Award and was nominated for Germany's prestigious 2016 Spiel des Jahres Award
- Age: 8 Years and Up. Number of Players: 2-4 Players. Playing Time: 40 MinutesContents: 4 islands, 64 crystals (worth 1 point), 12 gold nuggets (worth 2 points), 16 temple treasures (each worth 2, 3, 4 or 5 points and in brown, blue, purple and yellow), 16 adventurers (4 each in brown, blue, purple and yellow), 16 temples (4 each in brown, blue, purple and yellow), 144 jungle tiles (36 tiles each numbered from 1 to 35 in red, gray, green and light brown), Set of game instructions WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. Made in: Germany.
Age: 2 - 4 Years
This colorful rainmaker stick is both fascinating and soothing! Children can experiment with the tilting angle, influencing how loud and fast the balls move. Absolutely captivating for hours of fun! One-sided, enclosed design makes this safe for even the littlest ones!
Made in: China
What is that? Is that a rhino climbing up the wall? Rhino Hero is out and about again. The super hero from the animal world fearlessly scales the highest houses looking for burglars and rogues. He is strong as a lion and as smart as a fox, but also as heavy as a rhinoceros. So when Rhino Hero is around even the most robust tower may start to wobble. Can you help Rhino Hero accomplish his wobbly construction mission and build a skyscraper as tall and solid as possible? A heroic 3D card-stacking game! Rhino Hero has won these prestigious awards: Major Fun! Award, Mr. Dad Seal of Approval, PTPA - Parent Tested - Parent Approved. Age: 5 Years and Up. Number of Players: 2-4 Players. Playing Time: 5 - 15 Minutes
Includes: 31 roof cards (action cards), 28 walls, 1 foundation (starting card), 1 Rhino Hero. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. Made in: China
Wee-wah, wee-wah! Here comes the fire brigade! With this versatile set, your little one will become acquainted with the numbers 1 to 10, while delighting in stacking and nesting each cube over and over again creating different scenes or mixing them up! Age: 1 - 3 Years
- The faces of the cube show different scenes: the fire truck, the firefighters doing their job, the equipment and the rescue.
- The cubes can be stacked to make a tall tower or they can be nested inside each other for easy cleanup and storage.
- Includes 10 different-sized cubes (largest cube approximately 5.5").
- Made of sturdy cardboard, these blocks can stand the rough play of toddlers, but won't hurt little feet or fingers when the tower tumbles down.
- Build up a sky-scraping tower, then knock it to the ground. Parents will love the learning value this simple set provides, as well as the way it can fit perfectly on a book shelf.
- Made in: China
Elegant, graceful, and refined, that's how you should design your Japanese garden! Careful planning and watchful eyes are needed as you tend your garden. Only by skillfully placing stones, bushes, trees, ponds and pagodas on multiple levels can a player become the best garden designer of the season. Think you've got it figured out? Try one of the five included expansions! As the game progresses, you can also build upwards, placing garden tiles on top of other garden tiles. Receive points during the game for your placed garden tiles, scoring more points the higher the layer, with a bonus for the fifth layer. At the end of the game players receive extra points for having the most objects in their gardens. The highest score wins! Age: 8 Years and Up. Number of Players: 2-4 Players. Playing Time: 45 Minutes
Contents: 4 garden game boards, 24 wooden lanterns, 8 wooden scoring stones, 1 score board, 96 garden tiles, 6 5th layer bonus tiles, 1 bonsai tree (2 pieces), 1 building round marker, 1 info card, 5 expansion tiles for experienced players, 16 Zen tiles, 4 frog markers, 1 rulebook
This reimplementation of a HABA classic celebrates the game's 20th Anniversary with a limited edition metal embossed tin, metallic painted dice, new Advanced Driver variants, and a new track! In Monza, players need a fast car, a good strategy, and a bit of luck to win this racing game. The colored dice indicate the spaces on the track that you can to drive on, but which lane should you take and when should you start trying to passing the competition? The player who crosses the finish line first wins! The professional racers variant for more advanced players features a track that is twice as long and 3 new elements (use just 1 or all 3!): one time use colored token, fuel cannister and the turbo roll all of which can strategically propel you farther and faster to the finish line. Contents: 4 wooden racing cars, 6 colored dice, 1 double-sided board, 33 cardboard tiles (24 accelerator tiles in 6 colors, 4 extra-roll tiles, 4 trophy tiles, 1 starting player tile), 1 rulebook. Age: 5 Years and Up, Number of Players: 2-4 Players, Playing Time: 15 minutes WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. Made in: Germany
Whether your kids are camping out, spending the night in a tree house, going on a night hike or barbecuing around the campfire, this high-quality and sturdy camping lantern with its six LEDs always provides plenty of illumination. Turn it on by simply pulling the lamp-head out; turn off by closing it. There are two sturdy metal handles for carrying and hanging with lower storage compartments for bandages and small survival utensils. Suitable for indoors and outdoors. Age: 5 - 10 Years. Materials: Plastic and metal *Batteries not included* Made in: China WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The bears are going on vacation! Players will help all three of their bears reach their final island destination. The first player to get all their bears safely to their vacation islands wins.
- Each player places the 3 vacation bears in their color on their airport.
- Playing a clockwise direction taking turns to spin the arrow.
- To get from the airport to the starting square, a 6 must be spun (3 attempts).
- Then move the bears forward the number of dots shown, in a clockwise direction; spin again if you spin a 6; if you land on an occupied square, send the opposing vacation bear back home; you must spin the correct number of dots to land on destination squares.
- The game ends as soon as all 3 of a player’s vacation bears have flown to the destination island of their color, winning the game
- Age: 4 - 8 Years
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs
- Made in: China
The colorful balls are trying to find their way home to their matching garage in this magnetic board game. Help them navigate through the city by dodging roadways that are blocked! Slide the magnetic wand over the plastic cover to guide the spheres along the intersecting tracks to the matching colored 'home'. This toy is a perfect travel toy as it is all one piece - the wand is attached by string! Bring along in the car, to the doctor's or to a restaurant.
- One of the roadblocks must be guided along a track to move it out of the way. The other one can be rotated to allow one sphere through at a time.
- Board measures 10" x 8.75"
- Magnetic wand tethered to game-board by string - Features storage slot on side of board
- This STEM toy helps to develop fine motor dexterity, visual spatial skills, counting and color-learning with one fun activity.
- Suitable for Ages 2 and up. Age: 2 - 5 Years
- Made in: China
Age: 0 - 2 Years. This colorful and fun chain attaches to your child's clothing so they won't lose their pacifier. You can also use in with their favorite toy so they don't drop it! It gets its vibrant colors from a water based non-toxic stain that is safe for your little one. Made in Germany.
Pacifier Chain Stars is the perfect way to keep your little one’s pacifier off the ground, close to them, and easily accessible. Thanks to its flexible design, you can easily adjust the clip to suit your specific needs. The beautifully-designed pacifier chain is painted using vibrant, water-based colors that are non-toxic, which means they won’t harm your toddler. All HABA pacifier chains undergo extreme stress tests to ensure durability.
- includes a plastic ring
- practical clip for attaching to baby’s clothing
- babies simply adore its cheerful, child-friendly design
- mesmerizing to look at and play with
Materials: Beech, Polyester and Plastic. Age: 0 - 2 Years. Made in: Germany
This is a complementary set for our Kullerbu tracks. This will allow greater expansion with any Kullerbu set. Includes:2 wavy curves, 3 curves, 2 smaller curves, and 7 connectors. Age: 2 - 6 Years. Made in: China
Your child will love playing the My Very First Games - My First Orchard game from HABA! A specially designed version of our classic Orchard game, this is a great "first" game for toddlers! The fruit pieces are large, designed for smaller hands, and included is one sturdy basket for children to share for a cooperative game. This set can be used as both a game (with game boards and die) and also as a pretend play set of solid, wooden fruit.
- A simplified variation of the classic "Orchard" game adapted to suit younger players, this game has been enjoyed by families for over 30 years
- Game Idea: Working as a team, the children try to pick the fruits from the trees before the raven reaches the end of the path.
- If the players succeed in harvesting all the fruit before the raven reaches the orchard, they win together! If the raven gets there first, they lose together against the quick, ravenous raven.
- This set can also be used as a pretend play set of solid, wooden fruit.
- This cooperative game is designed to foster social skills and understanding of game rules, develop color recognition skills and teach counting by ones.
- Includes: 1 Raven, 1 fruit basket, 4 green apples, 4 red apples, 4 yellow pears, 4 blue plums, 5 path cards, 4 trees, 1 color-symbol die, set of game instructions
- Age: 2 - 3 Years. Number of Players: 1-4 Players. Playing Time: 10 Minutes. Top Selling Toddler Game! Made in: Germany
Well, what’s this? It’s a rhino calf peeping out from the belly of its mother! This animal double pack instantly inspires junior puppeteers. The cuddly glove puppet will soon become a favorite companion and a key player in mini-plays. Age: 18 Months and Up. Made in: China
A snail dice game that uses the magnetic tin as part of the game! On your mark, get set...and off goes the slippery snail race in Mrs. Meyer's vegetable garden. Draw a race card to determine which snail colors are yours, but don't show anyone! Roll the dice with color symbols to know which snail to move and where to move it. The snails crawl over each other on the race up and over the magnetic tin to the three winner's podiums to receive the most points. The players draw a card at the start of the game to let them know which colors of snails they want to get to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place podiums inside the tin. Roll two dice and decide which dice is for a snail and which dice is for where the snail has to go. Land on top of another snail to 'freeze' him in his tracks until the top one jumps off (max 2 snails on one space). Additionally once a snail lands on a space then the space turns the color of the snail! Players have fun climbing over one another and then up the sides over the top and down the other side of the tin to the podiums. But players don't know the winner until three snails occupy the podiums and players reveal the color of snails on their cards drawn at the start of the game. Roll the dice, move the snails and be victorious!
Contents: 6 snails, 2 dice, 12 race cards, 1 game board, 1 podium, 1 base of the tin, 6x magnetic foils, 1 set of instructions. Age: 5 - 7 Years. Number of Players: 2-4 Players, Playing Time: 15 Minutes. Made in: China. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.