We are now open for appointments. After reading our guidelines you can schedule your appointment below. Appointments must be booked in advance.
Children’s Book World Appointment Guidelines - Please Read Them All
• All guests (including children) must wear a mask the entire time you are in the building.
• Use hand sanitizer when you enter the store, after touching your face, and at checkout.
• No more than four members of a family are allowed in the store at one time. Visits are limited to 30 minutes.
• For safety purposes, we are currently only allowing school-aged children 5 years old and up in the store, and children from 5-7 years old must be accompanied by a parent for the duration of the visit.
• Please maintain a six feet social distance from staff, and we will do the same for you. Browsing is great fun, but please stay mindful of your surroundings and other people in the store while you do!
• Public restrooms are not available at this time.
• We currently cannot take cash payments, so please be prepared to pay with either a credit/debit card or check.
• Please defer to staff members’ requests for any other safety guidelines— we are trying to keep your family and ours’ safe and healthy!
If you have any specific concerns or requests prior to your appointment, you can e-mail us at email@example.com or give us a call at 310-559-2665 between 10 a.m.- 4 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
Remember that you can always order with us online at childrenbookworld.com 24/7 for contact free pickup or shipping direct to home. We love our customers and appreciate your continued support.